Sunday, September 16, 2007

drive-thru beliefs

...was really quickly asked to list 5 things i believe in... this is what i wrote, thought it was interesting especially being a spontaneous answer to a subject i've never really given much analytical thought to... and definitely have never simplified into 5 concise bullet-points..

a drive-thru version of my beliefs i guess...


List 5 things you believe in:
- love
- the power and freedom in truth
- the universe is malleable to our desires and ambitions
- human devotion
- the immense influence in words with intent

2 comments:

Shazy Boy said...

this ma ysound very selfish but I have posted na article named "My belief"do read it and let me knwo wht u feel

kat said...

wow.. i can't believe people actually read my stuff! hahahaha....

i took a look and commented.